My Name is TaSha Franklin and I’m from Kalispell, Montana. I’m a Stay-At-Home Mom and a Professional Product Reviewer that specializes in Baby Gear. I was lucky enough to be born right here, in the most beautiful place on God’s green earth. I’m an avid hiker, fly fisher-woman, camper, and mountain biker. My home is just 40 miles from Glacier National Park, so I get to enjoy this beautiful country 365 days of the year. My husband and I are serious outdoor enthusiasts and during the summer we spend more time camping than we do at home. I can only hope that our 9 month old daughter will someday share in this great love.
When it comes to spending so much time outdoors, the gear is what really counts. Making sure you come equipped to handle anything. Montana is famous for never giving you what you expect, whether it’s the back breaking trails, the wild rivers, or the weather, you never know what you’re gonna get. That’s why I like to know what my gear is capable of. Whether it’s a pair of hiking boots, a full suspension mountain bike, or my jogging stroller.
My list of must haves:
- Lightweight – It’s gotta be light
- Excellent suspension – those trails can be wicked on me, but I want them to be smooth for my baby girl.
- Safety harness, and leash- I can get a little wild, so I want to make sure she’s not going anywhere.
- Baby comfort – Not only is she staying put, but she’s happy to do so
- Adjustments – My baby’s a growing girl!
- Storage – Long hauls mean more gear, food, water, etc.
- Sun/Rain/Snow hood – must be prepared for the Montana weather
- Affordable – I want it to last, so the price should coincide with the weight capacity.
That’s it folks. I hope you find my information and reviews helpful in your search for the perfect Jogging Stroller